Total War: WARHAMMER III PC (EU)
The top 3 reasons to play Total War: WARHAMMER III
- The cataclysmic conclusion to the Total War: WARHAMMER trilogy is coming.
- Rally your forces and step into the Realm of Chaos, a dimension of mind-bending horror where the very fate of the world will be decided.
- The coming conflict will engulf all. Will you conquer your daemons? Or command them?
About Total War: WARHAMMER III
- Far beyond the world and its petty wars there exists a dimension of pure, malevolent magic: The Realm of Chaos. It is a terrible place, incomprehensible to the mortal mind. It whispers promises of power, but to behold it is to be seduced by it. To relinquish your soul to it. To become it.
- The four Ruinous Powers rule over this place, ever seeking to slip their bonds and engulf the world in a tide of daemonic corruption. Nurgle, the plague god; Slaanesh, the lord of excess; Tzeentch, the changer of ways; and Khorne, the god of blood and slaughter.
- On the border between the worlds, two mighty kingdoms stand sentinel: the stern warriors of Kislev and the vast empire of Grand Cathay. But each is beset by its own trials, and now both have cause to cross the threshold and send their armies into the Realm of Chaos.
- The world stands on a precipice. A single push will plunge it into cataclysm. And there is one who schemes to achieve just that, an ancient figure who desires nothing less than to wield supreme power. But to succeed, he will need a champion…
What are the system requirements?
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux
1 review for Total War: WARHAMMER III PC (EU)
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
I am waiting this game